3D Visualisations - what is it?
The term 3D visualization is also known as 3D graphics, 3D rendering and computer generated imagery (CGI). 3D visualization is a technology created to produce a high-quality digital, graphical content using 3D software.
3D visualizations help to overview the completed view of an interior and exterior project or any other product before it is finished in real world. The 3D visuallization technology provides the chance to see in reality the things that could have been only imagined before.
Visualisations are often used for advertising purposes. 3D visualization is one of the best way to represent an architectural or conceptual project in the most appealing way possible. My goal is to produce the 3D visualization project that will completely satisfy the client. Thus, in great value for money I create advanced photorealistic 3D visualizations. The final project is always introduced on time.
In order to achieve the best result I base my work on constant communication with the client. Therefore, You may expect to receive some pictures of a workflow after each work session so that You could share Your ideas and comments on project. Working in this manner we would be able to avoid some time consuming changes.
I am able to work with finished 3D models, or create 3D scenes from your sketches or detail drawings. I will transform them into high quality photo-realistic images with accurate lighting and materials.
What 3D visualiazations are created for?
I can provide 3D visualizations for various projects. Usually I make still visualizations. However, also I can provide you with 360 degrees look around 3D visualizations as well as short animations.
3D visualizations are usually created for:
- Any product;
- Industrial design models;
- Interiors and 3D plans;
- Exteriors and aerial views.
The creative process of 3D visualizations
- Collecting all available information regarding to the project;
- Modeling 3D objects or editing models provided by client;
- The search of the best camera angles;
- Adjusting the right lighting for each camera angle;
- Creating the surroundings and adding details in the scene;
- Rendering high resolution images;
- Post-production: adjusting contrast and color balance. Giving overall mood.
Before starting the project
Every project is different, that is why I strongly sugest to contact me directly first. Only after discussing the needs and the resources available, I would be able to make a proposal for the individual client.
Usually, in order to optimise the speed of the project as well as predict the time it may take, I would need the following information:
- Types of visualization required: 3D still renderings, 360 degrees look around visualizations, short animations;
- Detailed plans of the project: 2D drawings or 3D models if possible;
- Project information: materials, colors, reference pictures, the prefered visualization examples.